ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Bloomington, IN & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Bloomington
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Bloomington?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Bloomington?

In the process of assembling the nursery, you built the crib, covered the walls with a delicate, lighter hue, and created a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. You’re now ready to figure out the way you intend to watch over your precious one. You could go with the standard monitoring choice that gives you the ability to supervise on a separate listening device, or you could improve your technology and get high-definition video, two-direction communications, and instant activation through motion detection.

The high-tech version is equivalent to the video surveillance incorporated in a modern home security package, but should you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Bloomington? 

Your security camera baby monitor is part of your smart home installation

The nice thing about using a security camera as a baby monitor in Bloomington is that you can connect it to your additional smart home components. As an illustration, if you notice that your baby is struggling to sleep, you are able to adjust your smart thermostat from your smartphone app to make it more comfortable. Or when they awaken for a late-night snack, you can increase the brightness of the space’s smart lights to show that you're on your way. If you by chance have multiple babies in different rooms, you could supply each one an indoor security camera and monitor the feeds in a single cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Bloomington is included in your comprehensive home defense plan

Whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your residential protection, get started by contacting Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will guide you through all the possibilities and help you get the ideal security plan for your unique needs. Place a call to (812) 200-5695 or submit the form on this page.