A Professionally Monitored Bloomington Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that are known to cause costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you add a Bloomington monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor notifies you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Bloomington?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to see that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Bloomington flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. When your Bloomington flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Bloomington Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help arrives. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Bloomington flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (812) 200-5695 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.